An innovative and dynamic workplace!
CO lab social innovation and digital culture is a research and innovation center
technology that offers services to a broad spectrum of players in the field. CO lab acts as a vector of innovation in order to meet the expectations of its customers (companies, public, parastatal or community organizations). The research center is at the cutting edge of technology with its laboratories: Data Lab, Fab Lab, Immersive Studio and its codesign rooms.
Within a multidisciplinary team, you will have the chance to ensure the digital appropriation of organizations using targeted approaches in order to democratize digital technology for learners, innovative methodologies in order to open up the possibilities to the technologies and digital skills and through the transfer, sharing and promotion of innovative and promising practices.
- Detect, identify and document regional challenges;
- Monitor, draw inspiration from evidence and innovative models in order to identify challenges and observable gaps;
- Support regional players with open innovation and codesign processes in order to explore, experiment and co-construct avenues for innovative and promising solutions;
- Carry out research and innovation projects to develop the capacities and critical skills to act in increasingly digital work and life environments;
- Write and collaborate on scientific and professional publications;
- Network and disseminate knowledge, experiences and research findings within the regional and national ecosystem according to the initiatives;
- Support and advise companies in their digital transformation.
- Undergraduate university degree in an appropriate discipline;
- Masters or doctorate are assets;
- Research experience an asset;
- Minimum of three years of professional experience related to the job.
The person sought must have:
- Research skills and proven methodology for validating sources;
- Exceptional analytical, organizational, collaborative and communication skills with high attention to detail;
- Ease with multitasking;
- Autonomy, being passionate and avant-garde. A motivated person who shows strong initiative;
- Excellent writing skills in French and oral communication, both articulate and creative;
- Ease in a changing, fuzzy and innovative context.
Conditions of employment
- Full-time employment;
- Number of hours per week: 35;
- Flexible schedule according to production needs;
- Salary to be discussed based on the candidate's experience.